As the fastest growing vertical in search, many people are beginning to recognize the value of search engine optimization can have on local traffic to your site. Also known as regional search, which is basically geo-targeting your audience when they search.
Local search works best for your service provider or a retailer that has numerous locations. While the search volume will not be as big as a regional non-sentence, the person who comes to visit your site will be more specific and most likely ready to convert.
Another happy accident in the local search is that they are well optimized sites may also collect mobile search rankings.
Therefore, this is what we must do in order to align to local seo:
* Make sure you have your location (s) full address
* If you have a regional number, list that just because some people start with an area code
* Be sure to include directions to your location
* Use a mapping service to show your location
* You have pictures of their locations and the name address
* Make sure your site appears in any regional directory that could be in line
* If you can afford it, get listed in local Yellow Pages
* Place the regions you want on your rank high in page titles
* Get the text links that contain the phrase regional
Most of these techniques are not only common sense, but also a good web design. If you’re in business, you want people to be able to find, right?